FAQ – Frequently asked questions



1. What is a 'Guardian'?


An agency or a familiar adult residing in the UK who is appointed by the parents of the child to represent them and act on their behalf while their child studies in the UK.


2. Are we required to appoint an educational guardian?


Yes, schools in the UK require an educational guardian in situations where parents reside outside the UK.


3. Who will be responsible for my child’s transfer?


A well-trained and experienced driver who has passed a DBS (criminal record) check. You may get a profile of the driver before the transfer if you so wish.


4. Are there any extra services that can be provided?


We offer a number of options you can choose from. We can discuss a tailor-made package with you to suit your and your child’s individual needs.


5. What does ‘in loco parentis’ mean?


The term is Latin for "in the place of a parent". It means being responsible for a child while the child’s parents are absent (Cambridge English Dictionary).

Get in Touch

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.


59 Leighton Road, London, NW5 2QH, United Kingdom

Office: +44(0)203 962 4444

Sales: +44(0)7444 793 177

Emergency: +44(0)7444 812 128 or +44(0)7500 062 428